On this page you will find our applications. If you are interested in being involved with Indy Honor Flight please print, complete and mail the proper application to us!
Veterans need to print and complete the application found here.
- Please note the service dates listed below - if a veteran served on Active Duty anywhere in the world during the times listed, he or she is eligible to fly with us.
- Service Dates:
WWII 12/7/1941 - 12/31/1946 Korean War 6/25/1950 – 7/27/1953 Vietnam 2/28/1961 – 5/7/1975
Guardians need to print and complete the application found here.
- Spouses of veterans are NOT ALLOWED to serve as Guardians, no exceptions.
- Guardians serve as helpers to our veterans on the flights-be certain you are capable of serving before you complete a Guardian Application. If you have questions please call or email us.
All Veterans and Guardians applications go through a Criminal Background Check.
Volunteers for our Ground Crew can complete our on-line application found here.
Ground Crew members help our veterans at various events by being certain our Hoosier Heroes are treated like the V.I.P.’s they are;
- Parking cars/Directing traffic
- Helping Veterans and others in and out of vehicles
- Escorting Veterans in and out of our facilities
- Serving food
- Checking people in
- Many other tasks!
All Ground Crew members must attend a special training session before being allowed to help!